Thursday 14 January 2016

Broadside battle suit inspirtation


So in this collage that i've made above, i have gathered together some images of broadside battle suit figures and some un-helmeted tau warriors. I have included to mixture as I would like to create something similar to what I have pieced together in the bottom right hand corner of my collage. I want to have the battlesuit with out a helmet on, instead having the alien looking tau head there instead and perhaps with a banner clipped onto his back, creating a sort of commander look to this model.
When it comes to creating my reference images to model from, ill incorperate all these traits into my final image, and also add a lot more battle damage to the model, as you can see in the images above of these figures they all look very new as if they have never seen battle, so i want to add some sort of burned effect around the missile gauntlets things and some blast marks on the chest and legs of the model so it looks like its been shot at few times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment