Thursday 18 February 2016

Model preview& chest modeling

In the image above, I have decided to make sort of a test pose. I duplicated the arms and the legs inside my scene and mirrored them across. I also added in my low poly head and the gauss cannons that I created after making the legs. You can also see in the model the beginning of the torso coming along.
I wanted to create this image as i had been modeling all these separate pieces for a long time and it was a satisfying feeling to see them all coming together like this. I wanted to make sure they all worked together and nothing looked out of place. 

Here is a big more of the progress I had with the torso. At this point in my modeling process I was wondering what I would use for a pivot for the arm, as similar to the leg, the original reference simply has a plain sphere that connects the arm to the torso and I don't want to carry this onto my model for the same reasons as with the leg, so think that what i will do create a similar joint as I did on the leg but re size it a bit so that it fits right in the torso.  

No comments:

Post a Comment